[Dancer-users] Request for donation

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:45:11 UTC 2010

I won't go in to whether the current design is good enough or better than
Sinatra (that appears to be a matter of taste), but I can note that these
ideas don't contradict each other.

A web designer works on a website, a programmer and general contributor can
help on docs. I'd rather have a web designer look into creating a better
website (if she deems it worthy - I've received a "nothing is wrong with it"

That way a person's gift doesn't go to waste and we might get an even better
website! :)

(and excuse me for top posting)