[wdvltalk-social] hdd to slave drive - update

joseph smilepoet at vfemail.net
Thu Sep 13 15:46:12 BST 2012

Continuing to search I see  the price of a usb kit is probably no more
than the wires needed. It also keeps my fumbling fingers out of the
works! And enables me to deal with the laptop drive. So thanks to the
American Mr Fixit whose video showed that option. Prices seem to start
from about £16 [around $22]. I have the old drive now sitting before and
staring balefully at me.

The kittens seem to be finding homes :-)

Joseph