[wdvltalk-social] Quick test...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Sep 11 13:35:13 BST 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-11 at 13:31 +0100, David Precious wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:21:21 -0500
> "Cheryl D Wise" <cdwise at wiserways.com> wrote:
>
> > Good to hear from you again. How's that little boy of yours?
>
> I'm assuming that's aimed at Matt, as I have no kids yet (I have a cat,
> does she count? ;) )

Heh, If it is aimed at me then I have a small correction - it's two
girls (and we also now have a pet rabbit - he's nearly 2)! :)

> > I'll bet he's not so little anymore. My oldest is not at uni and to
> > think I created my first website when he was less than a year old.
>
> Time flies, eh?

Indeed - My Eldest is 5 1/2 and my youngest is four - both at school!

It was last year that was the craziest so far:

* My eldest daughter started primary school
* My youngest daughter started pre-school
* We celebrated our 5th Wedding Aniversary
* I turned 30
* I stopped being PAYE and became a contractor

All in the space of 12 months!

Cheers,

Matt