[wdvltalk-social] DesktopServer Limited

joseph smilepoet at vfemail.net
Thu Oct 11 18:15:42 BST 2012

For some reason Easy php, which I have used for over a decade [even if
not much] has worked on all previous computers and windows versions from
98, including 7 on the failed machine. On this one, also 7, it won't
bring up anything - it is even a job to get the Administration page up
in the browser. I did ask on webdev, now that David woke that one as
well. But no answer.

I think DesktopServer Limited is likely to, but after installing it asks
for Administrator privileges. That makes me nervous; is it safe to say
yes - is anyone familiar with the program? Users seem full of praise for it.

Joseph