[wdvltalk-social] Just an update on my Wordpress thinking - further update

joseph smilepoet at vfemail.net
Sun Oct 7 00:46:54 BST 2012

I'm testing on the desktop at present. The domain is jcrharris.com, but
currently it has just the host note of its existence. While the content
for about three months is ready, and my ideas of what I want are fairly
clear, my attempts with Boozurk make it clear I'll have to start simple!
I'm a bit diverted, or have been, and not checked back to atalahualpa
(that looks wrong spelling but it must wait till tomorrow now). I did a
bit of work on it last year so memory should get me to it quickly -
otherwise I'll go to classic just to get things moving. Now I'm fairly
clear on how to get the template I want there is little to really  hold
me back.

But I'll certainly appreciate any comments when I've got it online;
perhaps before going public.

Joseph