[wdvltalk-social] Absurd word #7

edc_quik@ihug.co.nz edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Thu Oct 20 02:04:34 BST 2011

Today's word: phrontifugic

#6: avinosis - airsickness [ Please note that this word does NOT appear in the OED, so it may not be 'real' ]

Other news:

Its official we are in electioneering period, Parliament was dissolved today at 11.00 a.m. by the Governor General.

With some bemusement we note in NZ that the largest Irish bookmakers,
Paddy Power, have already paid out on the RWC final to those who bet on the All Blacks, about 2.5m Euro I believe, now what Happens
if the AB's lose?

NZ bookmakers ABs $1.09; France $7.00 per $1 bet

Michael Ensor, Wellington, N.Z.