[wdvltalk-social] two copies

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Mon May 2 01:52:55 BST 2011

On 02/05/2011 00:08, Cheryl D Wise wrote:
> I use filters on my incoming mail and on occasion I've ended up with more
> than one rule being applied so that I ended up with multiple copies from a
> group or list.
>
> Cheryl D Wise
HI Cheryl,

Nice to hear from you.

This time Dave got it - I had two subs! But I do have a mystery. For the
past couple of days there has been random failure on html posts. When I
check the source I see the coding has been split with the top put at the
end of the post.

I'm using Eudora, and I know I abandoned it last time I tried because
oddities arose. This is strange though, because it is not even
consistent with the mail source, nor messing up all html - most show
quite normally.

Here it is sophisticated originators like NYT, and small yahoo lists.
Can't think what might be causing such an odd glitch.

Joseph