[wdvltalk-social] Hello there!

smile-poetry smile-poetry at vfemail.net
Sun May 1 12:26:01 BST 2011

On 01/05/2011 12:00, Franni Vincent wrote:
> Still here!
>
> Dodged the Royal Wedding, now busy in the run up to the Referendum on Thurs.
> Just in case anyone feels they need AV explained, or a feline flavoured
> laugh, check out
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiHuiDD_oTk&feature=youtu.be

:-) Brilliant stuff. I was taught electoral reform 50 or so years ago by
the expert [lady who created electoral reform society], and there is no
doubt AV puts most power in the hands of the voter.
> Aside from that,am offloading my last 2 web clients this summer - neither of
> whom pay invoices with any speed or enthusiasm -  and (both crossing fingers
> &  touching wood as I type) am hoping that I get a chance this year to get my
> craft business I'd planned to keep me busy in my retirement  up&  running
> without the family chaos (anyone want to buy an in-law - I could sell all of
> mine cheerfully!?) that marked the last financial year.  Granddaughter is
> now 5 (where does the time go???), so part of my retirement is going to be
> enjoying spending more time with her.
>
> Hope everyone else is well&  happy?
>
> Franni

Happy retirement.  What craft?

Best I can do is offer in-law swap, but I don't think that would work !
Perhaps there's a chain of businesses with franchise in that though...

Joseph