[wdvltalk-social] website scripts [also sent to devtalk]

smile-poetry smile-poetry at vfemail.net
Sun Feb 21 00:17:27 GMT 2010

Thanks Cheryl,

Wordpress is good for straight blogs, but I don't feel comfortable with it for a website. Not that I'm aiming at anything dramatic! I'll probably include it within the site, though I may have the blog on wordpress.com.

The theme was my earlier sites, and I am putting emphasis back on that.

Thanks,

Joseph

From: "Cheryl D Wise"