[wdvltalk-social] oh sh*t

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Mon Mar 9 11:15:31 GMT 2009

years ago when I fired an off the top of my head
email to CNBC London I received a response from the
Paris Bureau Chief............

that resulted in a desultory correspondence ever since,
however even though  I was the first to label the USA =
the USSA at the time of the Bear Sterns collapse -
I am NOT the one the one responsible for the current
USSA jokes  going the rounds in financial circles.....*

* as reported on CNBC Europe yesterday/today