[wdvltalk-social] I don't care if it's not true....

christine gregory gregory_christin at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:01:08 GMT 2009

Dear Matthew,

I'm not sure how that would work - I can't see where the garden shed comes into it (suppose the weapon is made there). How's your baby doing? ChristineE-mail: gregory_christin at hotmail.com> Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:58:10 +0000> From: matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> To: wdvltalk-social at wdvltalk-social.org.uk> Subject: [wdvltalk-social] I don't care if it's not true....> > ...it made me laugh! :o)> > > From the comments of an ElReg article on EMP Handgrenades:> > "> Garden Shed EMP weapons> > I remember many years ago my mate tekkie Jim, electronics genius and =20> slight pyromaniac (cleared the weeds in my front garden using a plant =20> mister, paraffin and a zippo), mentioning about EMP generation by =20> suddenly collapsing a sphere of generated plasma.> > At the time he had calculated that the device would fit in the boot =20> area of a Ford Sierra estate (can't remember if you had to lower the =20> rear seats or not)> > The weapon would work over an area of about 40 meters sq..> > His concept was diesel Ford Sierra estate, weapon in boot, racing =20> Porsche 911's at traffic lights.> > Get both parties revving engines, wait for amber light, trigger the =20> device. All electrics die horribly ( including Porsche engine =20> electrics and as a bonus the Porsche drivers digital watch ), diesel =20> Sierra putts away from lights leaving Porsche driver with a big bill =20> and the fact that he was beaten away from a set of lights by a diesel =20> Sierra estate.> > I had my doubts but when I saw Jim create a smoke screen using a =20> tweaked stage smoke generator that completely covered 3 blocks of =20> Victorian housing in Bradford in less than six seconds (the Royal Navy =20> would have been seriously impressed), well what can I say....> "> > LMAO.> M.> > -- > Matthew Macdonald-Wallace> matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> http://www.truthisfreedom.org.uk/> _______________________________________________> wdvltalk-social mailing list> wdvltalk-social at wdvltalk-social.org.uk> http://www.wdvltalk-social.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/wdvltalk-social> > (This is via the new sever, lyla)