[wdvltalk-social] must find a host and domain....

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Mon Sep 22 12:57:50 BST 2008

Well that is looking expensive at Godaddy. I'm looking at around
£40, which is near $80.

Still looking.

Joseph

From: "joseph harris"
The problem with having to keep going and doing other things
(well that's my excuse) ;-). Thank you, yes now I see it.  Unless
Matt's chum turns up with something unmissable looks like that's
my route.

Joseph

From: "Christina Lannen"
GoDaddy accepts PayPal.