[wdvltalk-social] Job Hunting

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sun Oct 19 18:51:01 BST 2008

Quoting David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>:

> [Yeah, I know this is an old thread... :) ]
>
> Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
>> The time has come for me to part company with my current employer.
>>
>> I'm looking for a job that will make use of my Linux skills and enable
>> me to work towards becoming a Senior Solutions Architect.
>
> Out of interest, how did you get on?  Find anything good?

Four interviews so far, another one on Tuesday, no offers as yet but
one or two seem promising.

> I'll keep a listen out for any positions where I work... it's in that
> London though, which might not be ideal.

London's not out of the question, however I'm ideally looking for
something along the M4 Corridor between Reading and Bristol.

Good news is that my Gardening Leave expires on Tuesday, so I can
start work on Wednesday if required! :oP

Kind regards,

Matt
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace