[wdvltalk-social] OT ;-) coldfusion

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Tue May 6 14:23:35 BST 2008

I'd change SEO experts. SEO is platform independent and if an "expert" only
works with one server side scripting language then I wouldn't use him.

FWIW, there are major differences in syntax. ColdFusion is much easier for
someone with no scripting experience. It is "tag" based so you get things
like <cfmail> instead of php functions.

Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expression - Author: Foundations of Microsoft Expression Web
http://by-expression.com
Adobe Community Expert - Dreamweaver
http://starttoweb.com