[wdvltalk-social] broadband access

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Tue Mar 25 19:24:27 GMT 2008

We are trying for the third time to access broadband.   Since I am not in charge it might work!

Now, there are two computers at distant points, and both distant from the incoming jack.   Either one can easily access broadband by attaching splitter>modem/router at any phone access point.   OK, very ordinary so far,,,

But if there are reasons for NOT using wireless, or networking or placing a router at the ingress point.   So, if we place the splitter>router combination at both computers
a) can the ybe online at the same time?
b) is there some reason for not going down that path?

TIA

Joseph Harris   [copied to wdvl list]
Joseph Harris