[wdvltalk-social] phase II ----- am I being scammed

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Wed Mar 19 15:49:15 GMT 2008

Thanks  Christine.   Glad you ended up with good experiences.
My difficulty is this has come at a rather busy time and has been
rushed through the next car's arrival [from someone who's care
and attention I know of, and at an unarguable price ;-)].   I
have nowhere to keep the old car, so turned to the net as a fast
and easy try, but have found ebay a bit complex - my simple mind
;-).

Just added a pic and can give it till tomorrow morning, but have
already arranged for plan B...

Meanwhile I learn from one 'buyer' that his engineer would come
from Manchester - which sounds a very expesnive option when the
RAC or AA can do it for about the price of the fare alone!    And
he has still not given me where he lives!   He's asked for
details of how to send the money that he'd like me to have before
the inspection...   A variation on the letter David got.

Joseph

From: "christine gregory"