[wdvltalk-social] phase II ----- am I being scammed

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Wed Mar 19 01:57:23 GMT 2008

Aye...   They have limited information;  the car number is
blanked out and the pics cropped close to avoid recognition - on
the assumption they are not in Russia!

I'll wait to hear back from the first, but expect that tomorrow.
It may even be the same scammer.   If it were not that the
Ad-Mart site is well organised, the english is good, and the
working polished I might suspect the scammers of owning it...
;-)

I saw the trick David had shown in his letter and it is obviously
a slow reeling here!    For a car at the price it is overkill to
a large degree.

I have asked where he is located and the name of his movers and
engineer.

What I also wondered is if there is any address to send info
about this.   FBI, Interpol, UK Department of Trade [I must be
joking!].

Joseph