[wdvltalk-social] Fw: Recos for website developers?

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Tue Jul 29 22:30:15 BST 2008

I am forwarding a request for design and code and for a webmaster, so presumably there is an ongoing contract intended.   Contact David direct at the email address shown as i am not otherwise involved in this.

Joseph Harris

Hello Joe,

Way back in May, I posted a query on the pod_publishers yahoo list asking for recommendations for web developers. You mentioned that you could put the query on wdvltalk. I was a little ahead of myself then, but I'm finally ready to go ahead with the websites. So I'd like to take you up on your offer.

I'm looking for a webmaster to design and code two related websites to promote my anti-porn novel, Saying No to Naked Women. There is no e-commerce on these relatively simple sites, just links to several booksellers. Between the 2 sites, there are 23 distinct pages. Anyone who is interested should contact me at David at ahealthyrelationship.com.

Many thanks for your help with this!

David

David R. Yale, Publisher

A Healthy Relationship Press, LLC

David at aHealthyRelationship.Com

www.aHealthyRelationship.Com

Just published! Saying No to Naked Women, the anti-pornographic novel

Details: www.SayingNoToNakedWomen.com