[wdvltalk-social] Fw: Easyphp, wordpress

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Fri Jul 4 04:19:52 BST 2008

I have just completely lost myself [reward to finder]...

I downloaded and installed the latest EasyPHP but didn't
configure.   i have downloaded the latest wordpress but have
completely forgotten how to set it up in Easy.   [Haven't looked
at any of it for a couple of years.]

I am trying to concentrate on something else, so easy, simple
instructions please ;-), for a simple person.   The object is to
experiment with Wordpress which is part of what I am trying to do
in very non-technical areas.

If that is understandable any help greatly appreciated.

Joseph Harris