[wdvltalk-social] just who are the criminals ......?

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Fri Jan 25 00:06:01 GMT 2008

But it is all the fault of the computer - `'we just put the
results in and the computer did the calculations, your honour'.

And:  'But I was just looking at this film description and
suddenly I found the computer had downloaded it while I was
making a cup of tea [or maybe rolling a spliff, or maybe heating
the crack, or shooting up, or selling copies on or something].

Cynical|?   Moi?

Joseph

From: "michael ensor"