[wdvltalk-social] [OT] system idle process

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Fri Jan 25 00:02:15 GMT 2008

Thanks Michael (and Adam again).   I have just used Tune Up to
investigate, correct and defrag the registry and check and
correct links on the HDDs.   Difficult to say at the moment
whether that has helped, but I'll go further tomorrow probably.

And I was finding System Idle process the big holder of
processing when the slowness was at its worst [70, 80 even 97%]!
Sometimes our old chum IE was using a great deal too.

More in this exciting series to follow...

Joseph

From: "michael ensor"