[wdvltalk-social] your Dad

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 08:01:35 GMT 2008

I'm somewhat late to the conversation here, but I also wanted to offer
my deepest sympathies to you Cheryl on the loss of your father.

Cheryl D Wise wrote:

> On a somewhat sick humor note my middle brother (Dave) was visiting when my
> dad died. He was also the one visiting when my mother succumbed to cancer.
> My oldest brother has told Dave that if he's ever sick - not to visit.

Hehehe :)  Sometimes humour is the best way to help deal with tough
situations.  Sure sounds like Dave is bad luck ;)

> Life goes on, somewhat changed but that's how life goes.

Exactly right, and those sound like the the words of a strong person -
respect to you Cheryl.

Cheers

Dave P