[wdvltalk-social] The Empire strikes back........

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Mon Feb 18 14:40:45 GMT 2008

I have been offline a fair bit between Christmas (family was in town
including my widowed last year mother-in-law, dad, uncle and aunt - 28 at my
brother's for Christmas dinner) followed by my dad's death in late January.

Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expression - Author: Foundations of Microsoft Expression Web
http://by-expression.com
Adobe Community Expert - Dreamweaver
http://starttoweb.com