[wdvltalk-social] The Empire strikes back........

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Sat Feb 16 02:21:41 GMT 2008

Must explain the song Shake, Rattle and Roll...

well we have over 15,000 a year........latest:
Reference Number 2866129/G
Universal Time February 16 2008 at 0:44
NZ Daylight Time Saturday, February 16 2008 at 1:44 pm
Latitude, Longitude 37.80°S, 176.79°E
Focal Depth 5 km
Richter magnitude 2.6
Region Bay of Plenty