[wdvltalk-social] Host comparison

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Tue Aug 26 14:43:42 BST 2008

Don't know anything about either company but I don’t buy my domain from the
same place I host it. I like the flexibility to move my domain at a moment's
notice if need be.

Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expression

Registration now open for Expression, CSS and FrontPage Migration Classes
at: http://starttoweb.com
Beginner tutorial: Creating a basic website video tutorial -
http://by-expression.com/media/p/1300.aspx