[wdvltalk-social] Fw: secure download for ebook

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Fri Aug 8 16:29:06 BST 2008

From: "Christina Lannen"

> Joseph,
>
> You might want to try mals-e.com for your digital download.
> It's a secure
> cart.  Since you have only 1 book you can just add the buy
> button/link to
> your web site, they checkout using the cart (Mals).  In
> addition, you can
> set your shipping in the cart also.  If you use just PayPal
> and/or manually
> process credit cards there is no cost.
>
> Chris

Yes, I think Mal's is a good one, but I am constrained in a
number of ways and looking for initial simplicity to the point of
hardly having to think about it. Zen is very good but quite
complex for me for this moment. It looks at first like a paypal
button on a blog and email attachment at first.

That also gives me a chance to assess what might be the appeal as
I market and prepare the other parts of this book [three parts
for three stages of step by step].

Thank you for this help; I just could not get my mind round the
choices and possibilities as i had been away from it for too
long.

Joseph