[wdvltalk-social] Vista Help! Help!

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Thu Apr 17 12:08:38 BST 2008

LOL.    Thank you Christine.  Happily it self-corrected, but
there were an edgy couple of hours...

I suspect it has to do with Vista being an attempt to prevent all
attacks - pretty futile I think.   As long as there are bright
teenagers there will be attacks on programs.   Perhaps it is a
form of getting back at the world than knows nothing of being
young ;-).

Joseph

From: "christine gregory"