[wdvltalk-social] Vista - NOW WITHDRAWN - Help! Help!

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Thu Apr 17 01:51:45 BST 2008

'Twas not I, but it was puzzled over long and hard.
Unfortunately that previous laptop was sealed and upgrading was
going to be trouble and costly [Dell Inspiron 1000 if I recall
correctly].   And a bigger screen was wanted.

I think they wanted more to put in XP than Vista which swung a
finely balanced decision.

Joseph

From: "michael ensor"