[wdvltalk-social] Any Cricket Players?

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Thu Nov 8 01:02:35 GMT 2007

Beer, gin and tonic.......

preferably both, then you will be completely at home
with the nomenclature.....maiden overs, googlies, silly mid on
bouncers etc........

then there was the curious case of the twenty two Greenwich
Pensioners.....eleven men with one leg against eleven men with
one arm........the prize money was a thousand guineas
[ the match was interrupted by a riot, but eventually the one
legged team won...]
www.WellingtonLive.co.nz