[wdvltalk-social] Any Cricket Players?

darwin at living-images.org darwin at living-images.org
Wed Nov 7 09:37:29 GMT 2007

Danny Bhoy, the Scottish comedian complains that he is often mistaken for
Irish, but in Glasgow they do NOT play cricket,
in fact if you see someone with a cricket bat then, well, you should run for
your life.
AND If you see men in white on the sports field  ~ then it's a crime scene.
He then said he took a week off after writing that joke.
I love this comedian, and he is SO beautiful. I have a similar response to
Christina when he is in the room.
I'd rather swim and partake in the mandatory G&T's and small talk than watch
cricket also.