[wdvltalk-social] Billy

Christina Lannen chris at lannendesigns.com
Sun Dec 9 13:35:19 GMT 2007

I pet sit for a couple that have a macaw (blue and gold) and an Amazonian
parrot.  Both talk.

Zach the macaw is a real chatterbox and smart!  Spoiled rotten too...he's
only 3 and is a lot like a 2-1/2 year old.  Anyway Eric was telling me that
one of his own favorite savings is "yeah right".  So one day when he got
home from work and was unpacking the truck, he was telling Zach that he
would take him out of his cage and play with him when he finished.  Zach
said "yeah right".  So he knows when to use it.

Chris