[wdvltalk-social] too difficult for the serious list?

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Sat Dec 8 23:51:09 GMT 2007

I did ask on the non-social list if anyone knew of a good ,
preferably free, installation program to replace Windows
Installer.   My last attempt to install the latter led to a near
breakdown of the computer, solved only by backing up to an
earlier restore point!

I lost a program I really wanted [statistics] as I couldn't
install and register it in the free time frame.   I seek the
wisdom of the ancients, at the oracle of Delphi - well at least
advice in non ambiguous language    ;-).

Joseph Harris [oh!  I got no reply on the serious list]