[wdvltalk-social] she's back

darwin at living-images.org darwin at living-images.org
Tue Dec 4 08:41:01 GMT 2007

Hehehe -witty! Ok so she found it difficult to get work in the UK and a
brain implant might be helpful, but it seems to me that heart implants over
there might also be useful, and come to think of it the over endowment of
brain cells is not one of their problems either. Anyway it was the kids
responsibility to name the bear... as it should be. And Joseph, just to
split hairs, the kid and bear's name was Muhammed, not Mohammed, is this  a
legitimate point?
By the way the news had footage of her back in the UK. Are you getting much
comedic flack over this there?