[wdvltalk-social] TGIF ~ + Extreme Rant

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Sun Dec 2 20:20:05 GMT 2007

Just catching up with the emails..........junked my monitor
Saturday evening.........didn't try to install the new one after
a Sunday evening session at Kitty's...<g>

Talking of Kitty's and muso's.....sitting at the bar with the
Aussie flatmate quietly supping on our McCallums and heard
this voice from behind...."Are you guys playing tonight?"....
turned around and there was this leather clad chained and
booted hard core rocker.............wanting to know whether
we were the band for the night........I must be associating
with too many muso's, the osmotic effect...........

Alright, I have to ask, who is the evil skank from the SE?

can't be worse than the bloke on Idol???

www.WellingtonLive.co.nz