[dancer-users] Dancer Config System Without Dancer Dependencies

Mikko Johannes Koivunalho mikko.koivunalho at iki.fi
Wed Jun 28 09:52:06 BST 2023

The Dancer configuration system with different config files and
environments is usable also without Dancer. Especially it is usable when
developing and running command line applications which are utilities for
the same project where Dancer is at the core. I have several such
utilities for different purposes, e.g. for database administration and
worker queue maintenance.

These programs load Dancer2 package only to get access to the
configuration and to ensure they get exactly the same config as the
Dancer apps get.

Could we isolate the configuration system from Dancer2 and make it
usable by itself?

--
Mikko Koivunalho