[dancer-users] Opinions for architecture of a new web application

Mikko Johannes Koivunalho mikko.koivunalho at iki.fi
Mon Apr 4 18:13:55 BST 2022

Hi,

I'm using JWT (JSON Webtoken) in my app to manage API-first stuff (pure
REST accessed with JQuery). https://github.com/ambs/Dancer2-Plugin-JWT
But I'm also using session cookies (Dancer2::Session::Cookie) on the Web
side of the app.

PostgreSQL is my choice, too. Although I went the route of designing my
own DB access framework on top of SQL::Abstract::Pg (SQL::Abstract). The
framework supports the app's business logic and is an attempt to do
things lighter than DBIx::Class. But don't take this route (your own
framework) without a good reason.

Good luck!

--
Mikko Koivunalho