[dancer-users] Retrieving the current prefix?

Morse, Richard E.,MGH REMORSE at mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 21 18:26:53 EST 2021

Yanick Champoux <yanick at fastmail.com> wrote:

> A very simple, straightforward way of doing it:
>
>     my $prefix = '/foo';
>     prefix $prefix;
>     [...]

Thanks! If that's the accepted method, that's simple enough to do. I was hoping there was something that was more a part of Dancer, because then if something weird was going on in the background, my paths would get updated properly.

Oh well,
Many thanks,
Ricky
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.