[dancer-users] dancer2 email plugin help

Peter Mottram peter at sysnix.com
Mon Jan 27 09:53:44 GMT 2020

Hi Daan

(replying to Dancer users mailing list in case anyone else has insights)

This sounds like a mail transport issue rather than anything else.
Dancer2::Plugin::Email is a tiny wrapper around Email::Sender::Simple
which tries to make a best guess regarding transport to use. If you are
running on a Linux or other UNIX-like system then it will generally try
sendmail unless you have some other transport configured for the plugin.
I'd start by checking the mail queue on your server and also check its
mail logs to see what is happening.

Regards
Peter