[dancer-users] List of DSL keywords

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Tue Dec 22 09:42:00 EST 2020

Hi,

Let's separate this thread as this is a technical issue.

Dancer2::Core::DSL might contain the definite list, but I , as a regular
user, don't see it I don't see it in the documentation. My suggestion would
be either to list them in the POD of Dancer2::Core::DSL or include a link
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Dancer2/lib/Dancer2/Manual.pod#DSL-KEYWORDS
as that's where they are documented.

Gabor