[dancer-users] Development of Dancer stalling? What to do?

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Mon Dec 21 09:53:38 EST 2020

On 12/21/20 10:46 AM, Darren Duncan wrote:
> This also raises the question, if development of Dancer has stalled, is its user base also shrinking and going to other
> things?  If users are migrating away, there might be less point in having a course on it. -- Darren Duncan

That's a good question. But please note that we can't compare development of Dancer and Mojo.

Dancer only supplies the core and IMHO most things needed are there, so that also explains the stalled development while
Mojo is a whole eco system in a box.

110 open issues and 32 open pull reports are way too much of course.

Regards
         Racke