[dancer-users] Dancer crashing

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Tue Mar 12 22:56:48 GMT 2019

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:08:46 -0700 Hermann Calabria wrote:
> Sure, it’s probably something my app is doing.  However I expect
> Dancer to be resilient enough to not crash in this manner.

FWIW, I did notice that the crash appeared to happen because of an
uninitialized value. Do you have fatal warnings turned on, and could
that be one of the causes? I don't know, but does Dancer normally run
without fatal warnings, and maybe the problem you encountered wouldn't
normally be fatal?

Andy