[dancer-users] Get backtrace for stuck Dancer process

Clive Eisen clive at hildebrand.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 10:17:31 BST 2018

https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2 <https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2>

'Dancer2 can optionally use XS modules for speed, but at its core remains fatpackable (packable by App::FatPacker <https://metacpan.org/pod/App::FatPacker>) so you could easily deploy Dancer2 applications on hosts that do not support custom CPAN modules.’

—