[dancer-users] 2018 Dancer Advent Calendar

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 13:22:54 BST 2018

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:31:59 -0400
"John Stoffel" <john at stoffel.org> wrote:

> What I'd love to see if an example of CRUD with Authentication, in a
> skeleton format so I can steal it for my own needs.

Dancer::Plugin::SimpleCRUD paired with Dancer::Plugin::Auth::Extensible
can do a scary amount of that for you conveniently.

In fact, that could be an advent article I guess - "here's how easy it
can be to throw together a basic CRUD web interface".

Assuming, of course, that you mean CRUD with a web interface, and not
as in a RESTful CRUD API.