[dancer-users] Perl Dancer eBook - crowdfunding campaign

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 10:15:09 BST 2017

Hi again,

In case you were wondering, the crowdfunding goes quite well. We have
passed 75% support in just 8 days
thanks to the 73 contributors including several members of this
mailing list and even several core developers of Dancer.

Once we reach the goal, even if the campaign is not over yet, I'll
start writing it and start publishing the first editions.

If you'd like to read this book, or even if not, but you think it
would be beneficial to the Dancer community for this book to exist,
consider supporting the campaign now.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ebook-single-page-application-with-perl-dancer-web/reft/775728/dancer-users

regards
    Gabor