[dancer-users] Perl Dancer eBook - crowdfunding campaign

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:16:46 BST 2017

Hi there,

I am planning to write an eBook on creating a "Single Page Application
with Perl Dancer".

In case you are not familiar with the term, a Single Page Application
is one that does the HTML generation in the browser using JavaScript
and that communicates with the server via AJAX requests sending JSON
blobs back and forth.

On the back-end it is usually a single page returning HTML and then
the rest is API. (pun not intended but might work well :)
I am going to use Dancer 2 for the back-end.

The most well known example is Gmail, but plenty of other sites use
this technique behind their authentication system. Reading this book
will allow you to build such a site.

In order to gauge the interest I am running a crowdfunding campaign.

Support it to ensure I can write the book and that you get access to
the content when the eBook is ready or even while as I am writing it.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ebook-single-page-application-with-perl-dancer-web/reft/775728/dancer-users

regards
    Gabor
ps. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

--
Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/
Perl Maven                       http://perlmaven.com/