[dancer-users] Question on MongoDB and Dancer

Scott H scott.harpster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:44:52 BST 2017

Here is what I had to do, i was pulling from elasticsearch same issue as
you, after a few hours i humbled myself and went on to irc perl help
channel and someone mentioned the private variables not displaying, dangit
how dumb.

Here is my yaml config file for dancer2, the show_private_variables will
allow _var's to work.

template: "template_toolkit"
engines:
  template: