[dancer-users] Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible with DB

Clive Eisen clive at hildebrand.co.uk
Thu Nov 23 12:51:51 GMT 2017

Good call chaps

I have tracked it down to

Trying CRYPTED validate with {SSHA512}+pCMXZt0RWx/lE/ggcoOJWEUheG9yKiHKLzOUqb1/GJQjyXMgeO3yy1Z4b6meNyavTqAxDJpsS3HuPcTpVeDofi6ilo, secret at /root/perl5/perlbrew/perls/perl-5.24.1/lib/site_perl/5.24.1/Dancer2/Plugin/Auth/Extensible/Role/Provider.pm line 85.

+pCMXZt0RWx/lE/ggcoOJWEUheG9yKiHKLzOUqb1/GJQjyXMgeO3yy1Z4b6meNyavTqAxDJpsS3HuPcTpVeDofi6ilo=

eq

 +pCMXZt0RWx/lE/ggcoOJWEUheG9yKiHKLzOUqb1/GJQjyXMgeO3yy1Z4b6meNyavTqAxDJpsS3HuPcTpVeDofi6ilo

at /root/perl5/perlbrew/perls/perl-5.24.1/lib/site_perl/5.24.1/Crypt/SaltedHash.pm line 308.

So the original in DB password is padded %4 with = (as it should be)
and the freshly encyrpted one is not

I will try and figure out why

--
Clive Eisen