[dancer-users] Custom login page with Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible

Nathan Bailey web at polynate.net
Mon May 15 09:03:08 BST 2017

Okay, so what I want to do is:
i) Use DPAE's default logic (ie. the route)
ii) Use *my* login template (ie. login.tt)

I believe the correct argument for this is:
   login_template: login

However, DPAE says:
    my $path            = $template_engine->view_pathname($view);
    if ( !-f $path ) {

but Dancer2::Template::TemplateToolkit says:
sub view_pathname {
    my ( $self, $view ) = @_;
    return $self->_template_name($view);
}

ie. it returns the template *without* the path, so the -f fails, cf.
Dancer2::Core::Role::Template, which includes the path in its view_pathname:
sub view_pathname {
    my ( $self, $view ) = @_;

    $view = $self->_template_name($view);
    return path( $self->views, $view );
}

I assume I am the first person to use the login_handler param in DPAE with
TT?

How are other people customising their login pages?
-N