[dancer-users] Problem with web service using dancer2

Benjamins, John JBenjamins at ifdsgroup.com
Wed Feb 22 11:56:00 GMT 2017

Hi,

We are using Dancer2 (version is 0.203001) to provide a web service, and this has been deployed in a Docker container.  It is using Postgres as a database backend and perl DBI.  We are having an issue were the service starts to return error 500 from database queries, even though it is returning what appears to be valid data.  Any suggestions on where we should start looking?  Restarting the pod running the web service fixes the issue for a while, but after a day or so of activity, the issue comes back.

Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide that would help describe the problem better.

Thanks,

This message is marked Public

Please consider the environment before printing this email and any attachments.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system.