[dancer-users] Dancer2: What is the right way to design a reusable web component?

vijayvithal jahagirdar jahagirdar.vs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:44:45 BST 2017

I would like to use some components across multiple websites and am looking
for the best way to package them for reuse. For e.g. say a login page or an
admin page will have some static component, some views and some routes
+logic.

My first thought was to package them into a plugin, but then how do I
instruct my main app to pick up the component related views and static
files from the plugin folder instead of the views and public folder of my
app folder?

What is the right way to do this?

--
https://www.facebook.com/vijayvithal.jahagirdar